Want to know about some amazing thin hair hairstyles for men 2020? Look no more! This blog covers the best of everything you would like to know.
Do you have thin hair, and are you in search of new trends about thin hair hairstyles 2020?
If this is the case, you have landed on the correct webpage!
Most men with thin hair believe, they don’t have much of a choice when it comes to hairdos, because they have too little hair to be able to pull off some classy spikes or messy undercuts.
Little do they know, they are wrong! You have thin hair, so what! All there is to know are some techniques and creative ideas!
Here, I have collected the top most solution ideas for you
So, without further due, let me give you a list of 8 thin hair hairstyles 2020, with complete information on how to work your thin hair into these styles without any problems.
The Ultimate Guide: 8 Thin Hair Hairstyles 2020 – Do’s and Don’ts!
What do we mean when we say ‘thin hair’?
This does not necessarily have to mean that the hair is paper-thin so that it breaks with the slightest of pull.
It might be true for some individuals!
But for many, ‘thin hair’ refers to a lesser volume of hair. It could be the result of hair loss, or it could be simply genetic.
For the purpose of this article, what you need to keep in mind is
To avoid hair-styling problems created by ‘thin hair’ in particular, you need to carefully choose from the 8 hairstyles mentioned below. A hairstyle that adds more texture and volume is what you should be looking for.
So folks, it’s time to get the ultimate guide list of best hairstyles for thin hair rolling!
1. The Handsome Basic 2020 – A Perfect Look to Try Now
Most basic men’s hair haircuts these days include very short sides and back, and slightly longer hair on the top.
This is ideal for thin hair, because the longer hair on the top provides some coverage and volume to eliminate the effect of the low density of hair on your scalp.
Just brush the long hair to the side for a neat look.
What to do: It would be best to pair this with a beard for a more masculine appeal, and to distract the audience from completely focusing on your hair.
What not to do: Do not blow dry your hair after a shower. It will reduce the natural volume and make your hair look thinner.
2. Sexy Semi-Bald 2020 – A Chic Look to Let You Look Gorgeous within No Time
Sometimes, (as surprising as it may be) what looks sexy is less hair!
Contrary to the above mentioned short thin hair hairstyles, this look calls for very short hair on the top, and relatively longer hair on the sides and the back. The top short, thin hair may reveal your skin, but it actually looks really hot!
What to do: Grow a bit of a beard, put on your shades, and you are ready to rock the party!
What not to do: Do not let your hair on the top grow more than an inch, or it will spoil the look.
3. Messy and Merry 2020 – An Instant Boost Of Your Personality
Thin hair hairstyles 2019 include messy hair, which is easy-to-style and wear. Another added advantage for you, if you have thin hair, is that because each messy hair has no fixed direction, it can cover the less dense areas, and seemingly add more volume! So, it’s a win-win!
Use as little hair product as possible, and rub them on your hair to create a rough texture.
What you may do: It is best to have medium-length hair for this thin hair cuts 2019. You may ask your hairstylist for some layering; this will add extra volume to your thin hair.
What you should not even try: Do not, and I repeat, do not, spike your hair up straight if you have thin hair. Doing so, will magnify the already existent space created by thin hair, and you don’t want that!
4. Attractive Wind-Blown Hair 2020 – 100 % Attraction and Style
This thin hair hairstyle 2020 provides a very soft and subtle look in terms of your hair. Suitable for all face shapes, and ages, this is one look that will be popular among-st thin haired individuals in 2020.
To achieve this thin hair hairstyles male brush all your hair towards the back. Follow this step by side-parting the hair. Brush again (backwards) through the larger section of your side-part, for a final, neat look. Apply your hair product then, so the hair stays neatly in place.
What you must do: The trick here is to ensure that your hair is combed backwards, instead of sideways. Reason being, it allows for a more voluminous look which is our goal in the first place!
5. The Sweet Buzz 2020 – A Superb Look to Make You Look Stunning Right Now
This has successfully come under haircuts for thin hair to make it look thicker. This is a buzz cut where your hairdresser should cut all your hair too short, that they stand up on their own.
Of course, this requires no hair-styling or combing, whatsoever. What it does require is frequent visits to the barber, to maintain this short length.
What to do: It is best paired with a beard. The existence of facial hair, as mentioned earlier, automatically makes thin hair look thick.
What not to do: Touch no hair product to your hair. Let it show off its natural texture. Some distance from artificial chemicals will only do your hair better!
6. Slanted Sassy Slicked Back 2020 – A Hairdo that Will Make You Beautiful in 5 Minutes
A cool mens hairstyles for thin hair is the slanted sassy slicked back. This requires you to have longer hair.
Most men with thin hair are hesitant in growing long locks because they feel they will not be able to sport any good hairstyle. Prove yourself wrong by trying this thin hair hairstyle 2020!
What you have to do: Using whatever hair product that you use, push your hair backwards diagonally.
What you should avoid: Avoid a slick back that runs straight backwards, because that might reveal the thinness of the hair.
This hairstyle is perfect for weekend outings as well as formal events with your tuxedos.
7. The Fashionable Forward Fringe 2020 – An Instant Up gradation of Your Look
For this thin hair hairstyles for guys you need fringes on the front. It would be best if the fringes are cut using a razor, instead of scissors, because this will allow for more texture to be visible.
What to do: To keep your fringe in place on your forehead, set them using a hair product. The rest of the hair can be styled any way you like. They can be spiked up, as in the picture below.
What not to do: Make sure the spikes aren’t dead straight; they should be slanted. Straight standing spikes are not a good idea if you have thin hair!
8. Curly and Classy 2020 – A Rich Look to Catch the Eyes
Do you have slightly curly hair? If you do, this male hairstyles for thin curly hair is for you!
The thing about curls, and even waves in your hair, is that it adds volume. This eradicates all volumes-related problems with thin hair.
What you will have to do: Cut your hair short from the sides (faded, or really short, whatever you prefer). Rub some gel on the top hair to create an even curlier texture.
What not to do: Some people may try to create this texture with very silky and straight hair, because they love the volume curls given to their thin hair.
This requires them to use too much gel. Too much of any hair product looks very artificial and uncool. So, unless you have wavy or curly hair, do not try this thin hair hairstyle 2019.
Thin Hair Solutions – A Perfect Guide to Try Instantly
If you have been carefully reading this blog, you must have read the part where I said that thin hair could be due to hair loss problems, or could be your genes playing their part.
Whatever the reason, there is always a fix for every problem. I cannot promise you that these remedies will instantly give you thick, shiny hair, but they will definitely make a difference if you remain consistent in your efforts.
- Change your shampoo, hair conditioner and hair products. Most shampoos contain sulfates and alcohol, which can be very damaging to your hair. Switching to an herbal shampoo might be of great help.
Moreover, hair products also contain harmful chemicals. Changing your hair wax or hair gel, and minimizing their use, can help reduce hair loss by nourishing your roots.
- Avoid using a hair dryer; the heat it emits is not good for your hair. Also, try to let the hair dry naturally, instead of rubbing them between towels.
Combing wet hair is also not a good idea because too much hair will fall out. Comb your hair using a wide-tooth comb once it has dried.
- Most people with thin hair are not regular when it comes to oiling their scalp. Rub any oil, or a mixture of 2 to 3 oils, at least a twice a week, leaving it for 2 hours at a minimum. Coconut oil, egg oil, olive oil, mustard oil are all good oil choices, which when massaged in a circular motion on your scalp, can strengthen your roots and increase circulation near the hair follicles.
- Stress is a devil that does its job stealthily. It can be the reason for your hair fall. If you think your life is very stressful, you must consider employing techniques that help reduce stress. For instance:
- Exercise regularly. It releases endorphin which will make you feel happy and positive.
- Try meditation or yoga – tried and tested stress-relievers.
- Get your beauty sleep. Given our busy lives, we compromise on sleep more than we should and exhaust our body. This shoots stress levels affecting your health adversely.
- Improve your diet. Proteins and omega-3 acids are essential for good hair. Include more of fish, chicken, lentils, nuts and dairy products. You will see great improvements in your looks and productivity if you focus on your diet.
- Apart from eating eggs for protein, you can also whisk some eggs to make a paste and then apply it in your hair for a few minutes. If you continue with this egg massage, you will see a clear difference in your hair volume after a few months.
- Do you have dandruff in your hair? Dandruff acts as a hindrance in mature growth of hair. Use of vinegar can help reduce dandruff, thus creating a friendly environment for hair growth.
- Quit smoking. Hair loss can be added to your list of ‘reasons to stop smoking’.
- Consider getting a treatment done. Many people these days go for protein treatments and keratin treatments, which helps them reduce hair fall and improve hair texture. Visit a good salon in your locality and do your research!
- See a dermatologist if your hair loss seems uncontrollable. There might be a medical condition that needs to be treated.
Before you pick your favorite thin hair hairstyle 2017, do make sure that you have started taking more care of your hair. You don’t want to go bald already, now do you?
The primary goal when following any fashion trend is to look good and have high self-esteem. There is no reason to feel any less than those around you. It doesn’t matter if you are chubby or short.
Similarly, there is no need to let your confidence go down the drain, just because you do not have thick, full hair. There is nothing wrong with having thin hair. By following the above mentioned hairdos for thin hair, you can look as flawless as anyone else with thick hair.
If, however, your thin hair is a result of hair fall, or medical abnormalities, then you must visit an expert and get it sorted out; not because it makes you look bad, but because every fever must be treated, right?
So, which thin hair hairstyle 2017 do you plan on sporting next year? If you haven’t yet decided, you better hurry up!