I’m going to render the 12 Wavy hairstyles for Men 2017, to make you guys more alluring, handsome and elegant. So, try these stunning ideas now!
Are you looking for the stunning Wavy Hairstyles for Men 2017 to try this year? You’ve landed at the right spot here!
- These 12 Wavy Hairstyles for Men 2017 Will Grasp the Attention These Days
- Wavy Hairstyles for Guys
- 1. Fade Cut for Blonde Hair
- 2. Messy Wavy Hair – Gorgeous Look
- 3. Wavy Fringe Hairstyle for a Stylish Appearance
- 4. Wavy Quiff – Unique Way to Rock
- 5. Slick Back Wavy Hairstyle – An Ultimate Style
- 6. Windswept Waves for a Stunning Look
- 7. Shaggy Mane – Chic Looks
- 8. Men’s Medium Length Wavy Hairstyle for a Catchy Look
- 9. Short Wavy Hairstyles – Perfect for Looking Voguish
- 10. Long Layered Length Haircut – Funky Looks
- 11. Stylish and Voguish Men’s Wavy Bun
- 12. Messy Curly Low Bun for Chic Looks
- Men’s Wavy Hairstyles Tutorial
- Wavy Hair Maintenance- Top Instructions
- Easy Hairstyles for Wavy Hair at Home
- How to ManageWavy Hairstyle for Men – Easy Hairstyles for Thin Wavy Hair
- Explanation of 2017 Men’s Wavy Hairstyles – Quick and Easy Hairstyles for Wavy Hair
- How to get perfect wavy hairstyles?
- Recommended Products to Manage Wavy Hairstyles 2017
- Wavy Hairstyles for Guys
They just follow the latest trend without determining their face shape and hair type,that’s why their hairstyle doesn’t match their personality and gives them just an ordinary look.
So, what could be the right solution?
Here we go!
If you are going to try the wavy hairstyles 2017, this year; you must know a few facts related to it!
Wavy hair is hard to maintain, but I hope that below-mentioned guidelines will help you alot in opting a perfect look according to your features and hair type.
Here’s a perfect guide for you about Wavy Hairstyles 2017!
So, do not miss out the 12 Stunning Wavy Hairstyles for Men 2017 described below in the post!
These 12 Wavy Hairstyles for Men 2017 Will Grasp the Attention These Days
Important tips which you should consider before choosing any Hairstyle
- Look after your hair
- Select the right haircut
- Hair inspiration
- Hair Texture
- Hair coloring
Wavy Hairstyles for Guys
Men with wavy hair have the advantage over other hairstyles, because
- They can make any hairstyle.
- They can do different types of experiments with their hair: long wavy hair, medium length wavy hair ,and short wavy hair give you many advantages.
- They can easily try almost every stylish hairstyle for wavy hair men related to top trends.
Let me explain about wavy hair trends and new cuts of Wavy Hairstyles for Men 2017, in detail
1. Fade Cut for Blonde Hair
Fade hairstyle requires experience and effort, not all the hairstylists can easily do this fade haircut. The fade hairstyle is basically an art, a lot of attention, skills, experience and creativity is needed in this Haircut.
In this hairstyle, one can add many details such as; you can have low faded hair, high faded hair or regular faded hair.
2. Messy Wavy Hair – Gorgeous Look
Wavy hair is always easy to handle. And not much time is needed to do the styling; you only need to have a perfect styling product and sense of styling.
3. Wavy Fringe Hairstyle for a Stylish Appearance
In this style, go for top long and always blend this style with the help of scissors and keep the top length long with a high and low grade on the sides and back.
Firstly apply curl enhancing cream and the scrunch your hair with the help of fingers and try to make relaxed Waves.
Then add a small amount of any good-textured product, so that your fringe comes into place. Use hair-holding spray for a perfect finish.
4. Wavy Quiff – Unique Way to Rock
For stylish wavy Quiff hairstyle, you need to have shorter hair on sides with slightly long hair on top. But if you have much thicker hair, you can go for layers to reduce some weight.
This wavy Quiff hairstyle gives you a complete dapper look and it also enhances your style. This hairstyle is rated among Best Wavy Hairstyles for Men 2017.
With the vented brush,dry out your front hair by combining and lifting your hair backward and upwards to settle the wavy look. If you desire to get a good wavy look, then manage your hair with your fingers and then apply Pomade in your hair for perfect hold and extra time look.
Using a right product is as important as choosing the right hairstyle that suits you.
5. Slick Back Wavy Hairstyle – An Ultimate Style
This wavy Hairstyle looks best with medium length and undercut style because this slicked back wavy look gives shape to your hair and perfect classy style by making you look handsome.
This style is and will be quite popular among guys in 2017. And also listed on the top in the list of Wavy Hairstyles for Men 2017.
Comb your hair backward well with the help of brush by applying super hold Pomade evenly. For perfectly slicked back style simply,damp your hair slightly with water and run your fingers through your hair to settle the style until you have your desired style.
6. Windswept Waves for a Stunning Look
This hairstyle looks best on hair with medium length. But if you have thicker hair, then you need to reduce your hair weight by having layers. Make sure you have proper a cut with scissors from the back and sides.
Handle your hair with the help of your hands and use a texture enhancing styling cream to get a perfect classy look you desire for.
7. Shaggy Mane – Chic Looks
If you like long hair or you like fuss free hair, then hairstyle is good for your hair. But first let your hair grow naturally and also before having this style consult your barber whether this style will suit you or not; and will it go with your face? Do consider these things before opting this cut.
For this style of hair, you should go for sea salt spray. It basically holds your waves and makes them soft and wavy.
But when it comes to adding extra finish, go for matte clay and apply it to your all hair by pulling the fingers downwards as well.
8. Men’s Medium Length Wavy Hairstyle for a Catchy Look
This is a perfect hair look for those who have medium length hair. This men’s medium length wavy hairstyle is best for bed look.
You can easily manage this hairstyle by using your fingers and applying any good styling cream to give a slightly glossy look. This hairstyle enhances your personality and makes you look dapper.
9. Short Wavy Hairstyles – Perfect for Looking Voguish
If you are looking for a perfect professional look, then simply go for the men’s short length wavy hairstyles. This short wavy hairstyle doesn’t take much effort and time;it is easy to handle and style.
You can easily opt many haircuts with your wavy hair. You can simply go undercut style, side faded style with long top and long lock style with a messy look.
10. Long Layered Length Haircut – Funky Looks
Men’s long length wavy hair style looks incredibly stylish and hot. This hairstyle comes from long locks of wavy hair and gives you a stylish look if you wear this style with confidence and attitude.
This style has a perfectly long front part that you can easily carry. But if you have naturally long wavy hair, then you have a variety of options to choose.
All you need to know is, how to manage long wavy hair just by applying good styling product and sea salt hair spray because long waves take a lot of time to style.
11. Stylish and Voguish Men’s Wavy Bun
One of the best men’s wavy hairstyle male is men’s wavy bun, it looks extremely cool and modern. It includes pulling your long strands of hair into a bun in a wavy way. It’s the easiest and the most stylish way to carry your hair.
12. Messy Curly Low Bun for Chic Looks
This hairstyle is all about staying your wavy hair in a more stylish way. All you need to lock your messy curls into a low bun, keep it simple and natural. Easiest hairstyle yet looks sexy!
Men’s Wavy Hairstyles Tutorial
Men’s wavy hairstyles tutorial provides you with detailed information and understanding about having a perfect Wavy Hairstyle 2017. This hairstyle has to gain popularity, yet again most of the guys are following this style.
- It’s up to you how long or short hair you want to have; or simply want to go with medium length.
- For short hair, you need to have short sides with the slightly longer top for a wavy
- For long hair, you need to grow long hair and with long wavy hair, you can go for a variety of styles.
- Long hair is hard to manage, but if you have a good styling product and a good sense about hairstyle, then you can easily carry this hairstyle with confidence.
- For Medium Length, you can go for short sides and top long hair slightly backward.
- You can also opt wavy bun by simply locks your long strands into a bun.
- First, dry your hair with towel
- Then go for blow dryer to set or manage your waves.
- Take a small amount of good styling cream to give your wavy hair a bit style.
- You can also set your hair naturally with the help of your fingers.
- Moving forward to give a perfect finish, use hairspray so that you can easily carry your wavy hair for all day long.
Wavy Hair Maintenance- Top Instructions
Below mentioned are some tips for you, these tips will help you a lot in maintaining your hair; keep them frizz free; locks in the moisture; and will definitely help you in dealing with Wavy Hairstyles for Men 2017
- Use Less Shampoo
Using less shampoo makes your hair healthy. Because there are many chemicals in shampoo that gets away with all your natural oil in hair leading to dryness. Try to go without shampoo for atleast three days.
- Condition More Often
The conditioner is a good moisturizer for your hair, try to use conditioners more often. Keep it for some time before rinsing and get fine results.
- Apply Styling Products to Wet Hair
In this way, you can carry your style all day long and it can fully soak the moisture in and give your hair a complete finish.
- Don’t Use Much Heat Products
Daily use of straightener and dryers damages your hair easily. These things are much harmful if used on a regular basis. Try to use less heat and protect your hair from damaging.
- Brush Your Hair When Wet
Always brush your wet hair because your comb separates your hair, you want volume and texture, not frizzy hair.
Easy Hairstyles for Wavy Hair at Home
If you want to have glossy hair with a perfect wavy look, go for below-mentioned steps to avoid harsh chemicals and products.
If you want to have natural wavy hair, then instead of using hair dryer just use your fingers to manage your hair and get dry gentle waves.
Use Panthenoloften, because it acts like a natural silicone. It provides your hair good glossier and smoother look. It is best if you use it after deep conditioning treatment.
Use oil olive to moisturize your hair and by using olive oil you can also relax your waves. Heat the olive oil and then apply it to your hair and leave it for 1 hour then rinse it off with water.
This treatment is very natural, cheap and easy. You just need to add lemon in coconut milk and create a homemade hair mask. Apply it on your hair and have perfect smooth hair with loose waves.
Milk and honey mask
This method is also very cheap and easy. Add two tablespoons of powdered milk, then add some water, after that add one tablespoon of honey and apply this mask on your hair for about 20 minutes then rinse it off.
Repeat this method twice a week to have perfect hair.
Whole milk spritz
All those who are looking for the easy and quick method, just applying milk on your hair until your hair got damp, then let it soak into your hair then use shampoo and conditioner to rinse it off.
How to ManageWavy Hairstyle for Men – Easy Hairstyles for Thin Wavy Hair
- You need to determine your hair type before opting any hairstyle.
- Don’t use shampoo with sulfate in it because it dries your hair.
- Choose natural looking hairstyles on which you can use fewer hair products.
- Always try to avoid more use of styling products, it may harm your hair if used on a regular basis.
- You need to go for deep conditioning of your hair after every week to repair any kind of damage.
- For thin hair, always try to add styling product or clay to add texture, so that they can look healthy.
- Go for natural hairstyles for thin hair.
Explanation of 2017 Men’s Wavy Hairstyles – Quick and Easy Hairstyles for Wavy Hair
Wavy hair gives you complete freedom to go for any 2017 men’s hairstyle and haircuts. It basically adds dimension to all top styles and cuts.
You can easily style your wavy hair in many different ways. You just have to maintain your waves by using the perfect hair product.
Men’s wavy hairstyles are also best for summers with long top and short sides. This hairstyle is best for both men with which hair and men with thin hair.
It’s totally up to you that which style you want to use: hair down style, slicked back style or faux hawk.
How to get perfect wavy hairstyles?
One of the main keys that will help your wavy looks is the using of fine product to make your waves stable and provide them hold with some gloss.
These below-mentioned styling products will help you a lot in managing your men’s wavy hairstyles 2017.
- Baxter of California Cream Pomade.
- Imperial barber fiber Pomade
Recommended Products to Manage Wavy Hairstyles 2017
Some recommended products for wavy hair are mentioned below to guide you with the best:
Shampoo and Conditioner
- KEVIN MURPHY SET OF 2 LUXURY SHAMPOOS
- BANG-STYLE HYDRATING SHAMPOO
- BANG-STYLE HYDRATING CONDITIONER
- AMERICAN CREW DAILY MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO 450ML
- KORRES ALMOND AND LINSEED SHAMPOO 250ML
- KORRES LIME AND GRAPEFRUIT STRONG HOLD GEL 150ML
- AMERICAN CREW ULTRAMATTE 100ML
- GOLDWELL KERASILK ANTI-FRIZZ SERUM 100ML
- MOP C-SYSTEM SMOOTHING SHINE LOTION 150MLS
- MURPHY STYLE GRITTY.BUSINESS 110G
- KEVIN MURPHY MATTE TEXTURE PASTE – NIGHT RIDER 110G
- CLAY MR NATTY
- LOCK, STOCK & BARREL 85 KARATS SHAPING CLAY 100G
- SMOOTH AND FINISH CREME TOMMY-GUNS
- BABYLISS PRO GT IONIC II DRYER 2000W
- GHD IV MINI STYLER
- GHD AIR HAIR DRYER
So now you know everything related to Wavy Hairstyles for Men 2017. Above mentioned extensive explanation will help you a lot in understanding the wavy hairstyle and how to manage or style it. There are many different cuts and styles you can go for and look completely fashionable.
But if you have frizzy, unmanageable hair there are many options by which you can easily tame your wavy hair and hair locks. You can simply go for oiling and hair products to avoid any kind of damage and misbehaving hair.
Always try to go for branded products to style your hair. And before having any kind of haircut always consult your hairstylist about your hair type and face shape, whether this hairstyle will suit you or not.