Check out these latest 16 Receding Hairline Hairstyles 2017 and boost your personality by adding more charm, beauty, and style to it right now.
Today I have brought some fascinating and marvelous 16 Receding Hairline Hairstyles 2017 for all of you!
Undoubtedly, a large stratum of society is worried and panic over their hair receding problems.
Nowadays, it is among one of the profound problems of men, not only the aged men but also for the teenagers and young people.
- These 16 Receding Hairline Hairstyles 2017 Will Give You Charming Looks
- 1. Widows Peak Hairstyles for Everyone
- 2. Messy Fringe Provides A Rough and Tough Look
- 3. Angular Fringe – Perfect for Round Face People
- 4. Classic Pompadour Still Loved by All
- 5. Close Cut with Top Texture Provides You Sweet Look
- 6. Caesar Haircut – From Traditional to Trendy Looks
- 7. Forward Swept Bangs Definitely Give You an Innocent Look
- 8. Faux Hawk Haircut is Still a Reliable Option
- 9. Short Undercut-A Mixed Version of Different Styles
- 10. Short Slicked Back Hairstyle Works Differently From the Rest
- 11. A Longer Hairstyle-Still a Prevailing Trend
- 12. Short High Fade Haircut Highlights the Density Of Your Hair
- 13. Comb Over Fade Can Be a Successful Solution
- 14. The Buzz Cut- Best Choice ForReceding Hair
- 15. Bald Fade Undercut is All the Rage These Days
- 16. Bald/Clean Shaven- The Classiest Choice
- How to Combat a Receding Hairline?
Are you also going through with hair loss and hair thinning dilemmas?
Then you have landed on the right page!
Stay tuned to this post and find a competitive solution here!
Many factors are behind hair problems like genetic factor, poor diet, stress and excessive use of chemical products, etc.…
…With the advent of the technological revolution, one has not only gotten the awareness, but also easy and quick access to the resolutions of their issues. These 16 Receding Hairline Hairstyles 2017 are also an appropriate way to help you out from many difficulties and hitches.
These 16 Receding Hairline Hairstyles 2017 Will Give You Charming Looks
Here, I have collected some important facts from receding hairstyle ideas’ debate, which one should keep in mind before making the final decision in opting the 16 Receding Hairline Hairstyles 2017.
- First and foremost thing is to make sure whether you want to highlight your receding hairline feature, or you want to make it less noticeable.
- Which haircut suits best on your face shape? Don’t imitate others hairstyles blindly.
- A wide range of hairstyles can be tested and chosen with long hair, while on the other hand, short hair has only limited opportunities.
- The density of hair is another important aspect while choosing your hairstyle.
There are a large variety of men receding hairline hairstyles, which can be opted to cover the receding hairlines, among 16 Receding Hairline Hairstyles 2017 some are described below, which will surely help you.
1. Widows Peak Hairstyles for Everyone
Widows Peak Hairstyles, one of the latest styles of 16 Receding Hairline Hairstyles 2017, is suitable both for short and long hair men. It looks best with a short haircut, but not on an extremely short haircut as the too short hair will reveal the bald spaces on the head.
In the case of long hair, it is fine to draw lines from the middle section instead of the side which may show your bald patches of head.
2. Messy Fringe Provides A Rough and Tough Look
Another amazing hairstyle, which turns the attention towards your hair from your hairline.It is another version of straight fringes, which provides a young and energetic look to your hair, and ultimately to your appearance.
3. Angular Fringe – Perfect for Round Face People
It is one of the emerging latest trends, liked and loved by the majority of the youngsters. This haircut comprises the short hair on the both sides and back of the head, but the longer hair on the top front side.
The front sided haircut on the particular angle, depending on the person’s choice. It is perfectly suitable for round shaped people.
4. Classic Pompadour Still Loved by All
This haircut also owns a historical background, as it was worn by the rock-n-roll king, Elvis Presley. Since then its popularity has been increasing day by day. The traditional pompadour characterizes
- Comb your central long hair back
- The side hair on both sides shouldn’t be too short or faded.
5. Close Cut with Top Texture Provides You Sweet Look
If you haven’t suffered from an immense hair fall, then the closer cut is a more reliable option, as you have no need to put a buzz cut on or get bald.
This is one of the very unique and messy men receding hairline cuts. This hairstyle puts your front hair ahead, condensing into a small point. Jude Law and George Clooney have also opted this sweet and simple hairstyle.
6. Caesar Haircut – From Traditional to Trendy Looks
This is a very common haircut, having historical background. This haircut is named after the earliest Rome Emperor, Julius Caesar, certainly he was also suffering from hair loss problems.
This hairstyle belonged to his signature appearance. In order to hide his receding hairline, he tended to have a short hair with equal length, and then spread the vertical outer edges of the hair over the forehead, kept hiding the bald forehead from the public.
However, the contemporary hairstylists have given this haircut a more fancy and appealing look with the addition of fading areas on the both sides along with the back side.
Moreover, for this awesome and quick hairstyle of 16 Receding Hairline Hairstyles 2017, you just need to have hair gel/pomade/mousse along with a comb, and now it’s up to you, how you will make an impressive hairstyle.
7. Forward Swept Bangs Definitely Give You an Innocent Look
Forward swept bangs, is the best choice for 16 Receding Hairline Hairstyles 2017, as it comforts the men with a very gentle and innocent look.
Men with thin hair can go for this hairstyle as for this, you only need to have a comb and hair gel, with the help of which, you can make both fronts sided bangs or side bangs, depending on what suits you best. It will hide your bald patches on your forehead.
It looks perfect on the boys having long face shape. Moreover, this is the best option for those who want to wear undercut hairstyle but without any peak.
Furthermore, the sides are styled in an undercutting way, thus making your hair more stylish and glamorous.
8. Faux Hawk Haircut is Still a Reliable Option
This is also gaining momentum among masses, as it is one of the reliable options for the receding hair men. It diverts the attention from bald spots in the central thick hair area.
Another striking feature of this hairstyle, unlike the others 16 Receding Hairline Hairstyles 2017, is that it uses the receding hairline in the haircut, instead of separating it from the rest of the hairstyle.
9. Short Undercut-A Mixed Version of Different Styles
This fabulous haircut is the amalgamation of two styles
- Typical comb over
- Minute pompadour
10. Short Slicked Back Hairstyle Works Differently From the Rest
It is an immaculate and nifty hairstyle, which gives a gentler and a neater look to men with thin hair. It doesn’t emphasize on the thick hair on top like the rest, but on the hair’s sides and hairline.
11. A Longer Hairstyle-Still a Prevailing Trend
It is another choice for men, but it works only for those who have less and not very prominent hair problems.
The long haircut definitely covers the hair receding areas over the temples, and prone to provide a more heroic look.
But few factors should always keep in mind while selecting this hairstyle
- Whether it goes with your personality or not?
- How much hair length suits you?
- Can you handle long haircut conveniently?
12. Short High Fade Haircut Highlights the Density Of Your Hair
Another popular haircut of 16 Receding Hairline Hairstyles 2017 is the short high fade haircut. You can change the perceived dimension of your hairline with the help of this haircut.
It trims your hair from the both sides and also from the bottom side and thus brings attention to the thick portion of hair on the front side.
13. Comb Over Fade Can Be a Successful Solution
It is a traditional hairstyle, with some new flavors and best alternative undercut receding hairline complimenting men with a new style.
This hairstyle not only hides your receding hairline but also, covers the bald spots on head by spreading hair on it.
In this comb over, men receding haircut, the hair on the top of the head remains longer and heavier so that it can be parted on the bald areas of the head. Moreover, the backside and both sides will have lighter hair.
Hairstylists and fashion designers have added new spices to these 16 Receding Hairline Hairstyles 2017, by adding smooth-shaven lines or other shapes, cutting off the way between the long, heavy and shorter hair on the front side of the head.
14. The Buzz Cut- Best Choice ForReceding Hair
It is the best choice for the victims of hair loss, as it will help you to have a balance receding hairline haircut. Initial roots of this haircut can be traced in the military, as mostly army-men wear this hairstyle.
In the Buzz cut you don’t need to raise your hair longer, which for sure highlight your deficient hairline. Instead, you should cut your hair closer to your head having equal length.
Which will surely give you a very sensual and erotic look, and divert the attention from your hairline to your sexy looks?
Moreover, this haircut along with the whiskers will provide a ravishing and stunning appearance. Jason Statham and Daniel Craig, have also worn this hairstyle.
15. Bald Fade Undercut is All the Rage These Days
A very high bald fade that sharply disconnects the long flowing hair on top. To style this undercut either towel dry or blow dry and brush your hair back off the face.
16. Bald/Clean Shaven- The Classiest Choice
For the extremely thin haired people, being bald is the best option instead of going for different receding hairline haircuts, which definitely gives you sexy and sensual looks.
Bruce Willis is the successful demonstration of this style. Nonetheless, in the past, a bald-headed person was considered as a fuddy-duddy man.
But in the current era, because of the numerous hairstylists and trendsetters, thankfully, a shaved head is another important choice among the other 16 Receding Hairline Hairstyles 2017.
Furthermore, whether the bald head suits on your face shape or not is another important factor, should be considered before the final decision.
However, these days the combination of bald heads and dense beard is very trendy, which not only provides you a classy appearance but also hot and sharp looks.
How to Combat a Receding Hairline?
How to combat a receding hairline, is an everyday question, popped up in everyone’s mind.Though it is the biggest issue of 16 Receding Hairline Hairstyles 2017 but can be overcome.
This teething trouble with the use of some precautions and indeed, in the market, we have numerous means for men receding hairline treatment. Such as
- Hair transplant- a bit expensive dealing
- Scientific techniques can also be useful
- Exercise is a healthy way
- Nontoxic hair products can be fatal to your hair growth.
In this age and day, everyone is tended to look beautiful and handsome and wants to become the center of attraction for their love ones. In such circumstances, the affected should adopt such hairstyles, which will not only go with their personalities and looks but also turn receding hairline into a gorgeous hairstyle.
These 16 Receding Hairline Hairstyles 2017 will certainly add more flavors of charm, fascination, attractiveness and elegance in your personality and looks. However, apart from these hairstyling options, you can also go for the other alternatives, to have a permanent solution to combat your receding hairline problems.
From being bald to have long hair, these 16 Receding Hairline Hairstyles 2017 provide you a mixed bag of hair styling options, whose admiration is skyrocketing with the passage of time and has preserved strong positions in the hairstylists’ top styling list.